Experts in website design, development, hosting, and php!
Our Web Site Design Process
Although we cater each project to our customer’s desires, we do have a standard process that we try to follow.
These apply to all projects:
- Projects are managed in our project management system – a great service called Joomla!
- Projects are setup on our Subversion server. All revisions and changes are logged there, and deployments made to the different servers (development, test, and live).
- A development site will be setup with a private web address (just for your project) on our server. This site can also be password protected. This development site will allow the client to view the site while in progress and provide feedback.
- Client Meetings. Step one is to sit down with you, the client, and discuss your needs and wants. We start developing our “action steps” that will be required to complete the project.
- Our graphics designers will begin work on the site design.
- Our programmers and coders will take the design and code it to standards. We strive to make your site compatible with all of the latest web browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Opera!
- Any “back-end” programming will be completed. Back-end may include any type of content management system (cms), inventory or e-commerce system, or other code that allows you to manage different aspects of your site.
- Final site is presented to the client for approval.
The Internet has totally changed the way that we do business. Instead of faxing documents, we email them! If we purchase something locally, we research it online first! Becoming even more common is online purchasing, instead of hunting for products locally, customers are researching online and purchasing right then! If you don’t have a website, you could be losing sales dollars!
PC Virus Tech will design a website that you will be proud of! A site that is functional, useful to your customers, but most of all, one that provides the features necessary to help expand your business. We are experts in php programming and php/mysql integration, e-commerce and real time credit card authorizations, and can develop a custom inventory and sales system specifically for you. Why settle for just a web page when we can develop a site that will produce revenue! Please take a moment to check out the information below.
What can we do for you?
Web design has went beyond simply creating text pages and adding a few images, the Internet has evolved at an unreal speed in the past few years. You can feel at peace knowing that we are up to speed on the latest technologies and web standards, we are specialists in the following areas:
Custom Logo Design
Shopping Cart Systems
Integration with Credit Card Processors
PHP with MySQL integration
Search Engine Optimization
SEO Search Engine Optimization
Well, that leads us to the subject of optimization and search engine submission! This is a very important subject!
Having your website out on the internet, unfortunately, is not enough these days. If you want to be noticed and get “traffic” to your website, then more money is involved to have your website information submitted to a “Search Engine”. This again could be a very deep subject, but for our purposes, we will keep it simple. If your web page is not submitted to the Search Engines, your web page could sit out there for a long time before it is even noticed. If you really want to be found on the WWW, it will cost you money…prices vary, but it is worth it if you want your website noticed, You will see this referred to as “Search Engine Optimization”. There are free “submission” websites, but they usually do not submit to the larger, more popular search engines such as “Google”, “Yahoo”, “Alta Vista”, etc.
Consider the price you pay for this service as part of your advertising costs. Believe me, it does make a difference on how many people will visit your web page! And, the more that visit, the better off you will be!
Ask about our web-site search engine optimization service!
Featured in the National Website Design Directory
See Our Work Here